Children's Healthcare of Atlanta has fought to help make sure all children have access to the specialized care they need since 1915. Its lifesaving medical programs have helped treat kids with complex childhood illnesses from all around the world. Their system not only delivers exceptional care to Georgia's kids but has also advanced the field of pediatrics through groundbreaking research and clinical trials.
How Wripple Helped
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta sought a partner to deliver complex digital projects under aggressive timelines, of great strategic importance, and within the nonprofit's budget. Enter Wripple, who assembled full freelance teams to provide a lower-cost solution without making a tradeoff on the highest caliber talent and output. Due to Wripple's lean and flexible model, the client was truly able to do more with less. Over the last three years, Wripple's freelance teams have tackled the following mission-critical work:
- Marcus.org website redesign and re-platform on sitecore
- Strong4Life.com rebrand and website redesign and re-platform on sitecore
- Choa.org redesign
- VR Experience to support funding initiatives for the hospitals' future plans
- In-depth Patient Journey research to inform strategy and innovation
- World-class teams completed strategic projects on time and within budget.
- Better patient experiences that increase understanding and access.
- Optimized digital fundraising efforts targeted at high net-worth donors.
Interested in learning how you can work with top freelance teams to get critical digital projects done like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta? Please contact Bonny Block, Chief Growth Officer, to request a demo: Bonny@wripple.com